Terms of agreement for renting electric bicycles or scooters
Rental terms of agreement
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must provide 2 valid pieces of ID with photo; driver’s license, medicare or passport (if from out of town).
- Security deposit must be made online using Paypal or credit card prior to making reservations.
- Helmet and lock is NOT included. Please bring your own.
- Canceling your rental must be done 48 hours in advance or the amount will be held from the security deposit.
- Reservation fees are not refundable (amount will be held from the security deposit) when you do not show up to pick up your scooter at reserved time.
- Rental penalty applies if scooter is not returned on time. Over 30 minutes late will cost you an additional $15.
- A stolen scooter is paid in full by the rentee. There is a fee involved for scooter pickup for whatever reason.
- Scooter must come in the exact condition that it was received prior to the rental. Broken parts due to an accident are paid in full by the rentee (amount will be held from the security deposit).
- $100 or more towing charges apply (depending on your location distance away from the shop) from driving the scooter farther than the battery range can handle.
- Roadside assistance is available during opening hours only on a first come first serve basis.
- In case of an accident you are not covered by us, but instead you should seek insurance coverage prior to renting through your own accident and liability insurance.
NOTE: Our bikes are legally classified as power-assisted bicycles so you must follow the same rules that apply to bicycles; see bicycle safety rules.